Intellectual Property Lawyer
Intellectual property lawyers : Solvoxia assists you in all matters relating to industrial property and copyright.
As intellectual property lawyers, we offer you our services in the fields of copyright, designs, patents, trademarks, protected geographical indications (PGI) and protected designations of origin (PDO).
We assist you as follows:
- on the one hand, on the consulting side, both in industrial property consulting (e.g.: prior art searches, filing of trademarks, designs and patents, renewals, watching, opposition, management of trademarks portfolios, ownership analysis, assignment and licensing agreements, ) and in literary and artistic property consulting (e.g.: copyright audit, copyright assignment agreements, etc.)
- on the other hand, on the litigation part as intellectual property lawyers (e.g.: proceedings for infringement of trademarks, designs, patents and copyrights, proceedings for nullity of trademarks, designs and patents, customs actions, or actions for unfair competition)
This transversal approach, both in terms of advice (industrial property advice and literary and artistic property advice) and litigation activity as intellectual property lawyers, enables us to provide you with consistent support:
- in the protection and exploitation of your rights (filing and contracts),
- monitor your rights (portfolio management, renewal and watching services),
- to defend you before the courts and before the
In doing so, we assist you from the idea to the product, through its exploitation and defence.
Bilingual in English and French, we can assist you both in France and internationally through our network of correspondents abroad (e.g. Germany, Spain, Benelux, Italy, USA, Canada, Japan, China, Australia, Russia, etc.).