Who are we ?
Solvoxia Avocats is a firm on a human scale that strives to provide its clients with a high degree of proximity and responsiveness in the handling of their cases. Each case is systematically handled by at least one partner and one associate in order to provide clients with a contact person at all times to follow up on their case and to ensure a high quality of work through the interplay of different perspectives. This teamwork is the keystone of the Solvoxia Avocats way of working, because alone we go fast but together we go far.
Solvoxia Avocats is a law firm based in Nantes, La Roche-sur-Yon and Paris in France. Since the beginning, we have worked exclusively in the fields of intellectual property, digital law and personal data, both in advice and in litigation.
It was founded by Pierre LANGLAIS, lawyer for eighteen years, who after practising in Paris and being in charge of the Nantes branch of a Parisian firm, decided to set up his own structure almost ten years ago. In 2021, Cécile GUYOT, as well as lawyer for many years, became its partner.
Why SOLVOXIA ?
Following this partnership, the firm, which was historically called LANGLAIS Avocats, became Solvoxia Avocats in reference to two of our values :
- to find pragmatic solutions for our clients to the problems that are submitted to us (“to solve” in English or “solvere” in Latin),
- through constant team exchanges where the voice (“vox”) of each individual counts.
What makes us special ?
- A close proximity with our clients.
- A contact person for each of them at all times.
- Teamwork, because the responsiveness and quality of our work is that of the team !
- The desire to find pragmatic solutions to our clients’ problems, and if plan A does not work, there are 25 letters left in the alphabet !
- We enjoy our work because 43 years of active life before retirement, it is a long time !